Who Can Participate?
It is a safe assumption that if a first responder is having problems at home, it is more than likely it will affect his or her job performance.
It is the policy of the CAFS Program; that all first responders and their family members shall have complete usage of the Members Assistance Program as a resource.
The CAFS Program shall be available to first responders including:
- City, County and State First Responder Agencies and Organizations composed of law enforcement, fire personnel, Dispatchers and EMS.
- Federal Enforcement Officers
- International Law Enforcement Agencies
- Correctional Officers
- Probation/Parole Officers
- College and University Campus Police
- Law Enforcement Retirees
- New Recruits in Training