Catch a Falling Star offers a comprehensive array of services to first responders and their family members with the focus on health, stability and productivity. The objectives of this program are to help first responders cope with their personal or work related problems that affect their workplace performance.
The CAFS Program is available to first responders including:
- Active/Reservist/Retired Military Veterans
- City, County and State First Responder Agencies and Organizations composed of law enforcement, fire personnel, Dispatchers and EMS.
- Federal Enforcement Officers
- International Law Enforcement Agencies
- Correctional Officers
- Probation/Parole Officers
- College and University Campus Police
- Law Enforcement Retirees
- New Recruits in Training